Terms & Conditions
This Internet website is provided by Integrity Toys, Inc. By using this website, or downloading materials from it, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, please do not use this website and do not download any materials from it.
Use of Materials on this Website
Integrity Toys maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the website. You may not copy or reproduce any part of this site without prior express written permission by Integrity Toys, Inc. You may however have one copy of this site for personal use in your browser’s cache provided that you do not alter it. If you feel that some part of this site violates intellectual property you own, please contact us.
Please note that per above all materials contained on this website is copyrighted, this includes pictures, texts and graphics (logos and such). Unless you are an authorized Integrity dealer and have received specific permission to use our materials to sell and represent our products, no unauthorized parties may use any content found on this, or any of our website under any circumstances to sell or pre-sell our products on-line or via catalogs and brochures. This includes, but is not limited to, the usage of our exclusive product pictures for eBay listings and/or sales & pre-sales on personal websites. In the specific case of eBay sellers, offenders will receive a warning from an Integrity representative and if action to remove the material is not immediately taken, offenders will be reported to eBay and face the loss of their accounts as eBay has very strict policies regarding the illegal use of copyrighted material. All site photography Jaime Thornton and Alain Tremblay otherwise mentioned.
The Integrity Toys website contains information for reference only. While Integrity Toys endeavors to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy. Information in this website is subject to change without notice. Integrity Toys accepts no liability for any errors or omissions.
This site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Integrity Toys, Inc. Integrity Toys has not reviewed the content of all sites linked to this site. Integrity Toys does not control outside sites and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages or any other sites linked to this site. Linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk. Outside sites may contain information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Integrity Toys assumes no responsibility for screening of any site that is included as a link, and assumes no responsibility for the content, completeness, availability, accuracy, legality or decency of any linked site. This site may link you to pages that may have been removed or modified since the information was last collected and indexed. Please let us know of any offensive and inappropriate linked sites and we will take the necessary actions.
Full Company Contact Information
Integrity Toys, Inc.
100 Chestnut Springs Road
Chesapeake City, MD 21915
Tel.: (410) 885-5051
Copyright and Trademarks
All brands and characters advertised on this site are copyrights of Integrity Toys, Inc., with the exception of the following:
Fashion Royalty, FR and all related characters and indicia designated by ™ or ® are trademarks of Integrity Toys and/or JWU LLC. All rights reserved.
Last modified: November 2017
Integrity Toys, Inc. (“Integrity Toys”, “we”, or “us) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites at www.integritytoys.com, or any of its sub or micro-sites (collectively, the “website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the website.
Except as set forth above, this policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Integrity Toys or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
- Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (personal information);
- that is about you, but does not identify you; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our service providers for our business partners.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including forms in connection with real estate sales and referrals, employment or agency with Integrity Toys. This also includes information provided at the time of subscribing to one of our services, posting material or requesting further services.
- Business names, addresses, sales leads, contact information for third parties that may include individual names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, which some of this information may contain personal information, but typically will be business related only.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- You may be requested to provide financial information in connection with sales leads through our Website or service partner websites.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, posted) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, User Contributions). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP addresses, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on the Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Integrity Toys, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Integrity Toys™ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Integrity Toys about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, including real estate escrow services;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Integrity Toys, our customers or others;
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the company to promote our own or third parties products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on the website.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal information that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, you may contact us at email@example.com, or write to us at physical address set forth below in the Contact Information section.
We may provide you the ability to post information on the Website. If you are a California resident who is under 18 and a registered user of the Website and you are unable to remove content or information you posted in a public area of the Website by following the instructions provided on the Website, you may request removal by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal please be specific about the information or content you want removed and provide the URL for each page on the Website where it is located. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (a) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain the content or information; (b) the content or information was not posted by you, the registered user; (c) we anonymize the content or information so that you cannot be identified; (d) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (e) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. A REMOVAL OF YOUR POSTED CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE DOES NOT ENSURE COMPLETE OR COMPREHENSIVE REMOVAL OF THAT CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM OUR SYSTEMS OR THE SYSTEMS OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public. Also, some content and information you post that has been copied or reposted by a third party is outside of our control and will not be removed.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Contact Information
By email: email@example.com
Or write: Integrity Toys, Inc.
100 Chestnut Springs Rd
Chesapeake City, MD 21915